Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday, April 27th

Today was all about relaxing and spending time at home with Rowan. The weather was gloomy, rainy and overall dismall today, so it really just put me in the mood to kick up my heels and relax, never an easy task around here...lol Rowan was super good today, and we didn't have any major meltdowns over not being able to play outside, which is a major plus!!!

He took one good nap this afternoon, and I thought to myself...hey, why not...I joined him for a nice, long, relaxing nap! Very refreshing, I must say! :-) Those of you who know me well, know that a nap is never included in my day! Even with the nap, I managed to be somewhat productive, did some laundry, and had lots of play time with Rowan!

For some reason, my left ankle started hurting pretty badly this morning. In HS, I was on the dance team and had some problems with tendonitis; I have come to the conclusion that all the running in flipflops yesterday probably made the tendonitis flare up. I have no anti-inflamatories in the house at the moment, so no meds to help with it...it really is sore! For this reason, I tried my best to keep Rowan contained on ONE level of the house for most of the day. All the walking up and down the stairs really started to make it worse...he did very well, and I am quite proud of my little monkey!

Because he was not so active today, I decided that for his bath, I would let him get in the big tub and play around for an hour or so. HE LOVED IT!!! What kid doesn't, right? He is getting a little too brave for my liking; he is wanting to stand up and fall down in the tub, and this frightens me...I KNOW, I KNOW>..,....I can hear my husband already, "he's a boy, let him be a boy! Don't baby him!"...ohhhh, I try, but this is something that could potentially cause major accidents, and I have to draw the line there! It's my BABY we are talking about here!

Anyway, he smells so nummy! I love the bedtime lotion from Johnson's and Johnson's!!! MMM, MMM, GOOD! He is in bed, but not sure if he will go to sleep or not. We shall see!

No comments:

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?