Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday, closing

Well, it is almost 9:00; Rowan and I are still awake. I think he has had so much food today, that the energy is still keeping him awake! We watched American Idol, our Tuesday night ritual. I was a little disappointed in some of the Idols, but others were very good. I mean, Mariah Carey!!! Come on, even the BEST could not pull off her songs. It was smart for some of them to twist the songs and make them their own.
I really love Brooke White, but her range is nothing!!! She is amazing, and I would certainly buy her cd's. I love the unique, raspy sound of her voice. Syesha, oh Lord. She is okay, but there is just nothing original about her, and that annoys me. My FAVORITE, and my new love, is Jason Castro! I know some people don't care for him, but he's hot...I love his voice, and I like the fact that singing is something he just found interest in; he is not TRAINED professionally to be what society says a singer SHOULD be. He's just unique...and hot. I love his eyes! Lord have mercy...he's hot. Oh, and I think he's really hot. Okay, okay. I know...
So Rowan really likes watching AI. He's my little musical genius, I do believe! Watch out America!!! He will be steeling your hearts in 15 years with his vocals! LOL
So, Rowan has some new tricks too. Yep, he learned to climb the furniture; now, he has been doing this for a little while, but...he NOW knows how to get himself down! It had been, he would cry, and Mommy would rescue him. Well, tonight, I stood strong. I explained to him that he was a BIG boy, he was climbing into the chair now, but that Mommy would NOT be helping him get down. A few minutes of crying, and me turning my head in fear, and low and behold...he climbed down on his own!!!! So, how long until he climbs out of his crib???? YIKES!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, baby I know I havent left you any messages on here so I thought I would. First of all, I am not sure about your little obsession with this castro guy on american idol. Secondly, I don't think it will be long until he is climbing out of his crib. Hopefully he will do as mackenzie does and not fall out. lol love you and the boys tons please tell them every day for me.

A said...

You are addicted to my blogs, admit it! Hehe Love you honey; I was wondering when you would leave a comment on here. No worries, your boys will always know how much you love and miss them! MUAH

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?