Sunday, May 18, 2008

it's SUNDAY~

Today has been a great day. I went back to see our house again, and took pictures so that Jamie could get a peek at what WE bought! LOL I went to the grocery store to get a couple items we needed, like milk, juice, and of course pickles! I was upset when I got home b/c I accidently got sweet pickles! YUCK!!!
Well, it was just too beautiful to be stuck inside today, so while Rowan was napping I went out to wash my Jeep and clean it out! It is SPARKLIN'! I also mowed the yard; I hate that! So, days like today make me realize that I really do miss my hubby. LOL I hate man jobs! Jamie and I have it so perfect; he mows, does the trash, takes care of the cars, etc., and I do the inside things: clean, laundry, cooking, etc. It works for us, and I wish he was here!!!
Tomorrow I am getting my brakes fixed and going to the bank to get the stuff done for the house! YIPPEE PRAYERS PLEASE!!! We already have the approval and whatnot, I just have to show it to the selling realtor. So yeah, that's about it! Oh, and I killed a baby bird today. Oh, and I have a bunch of other little things to do tomorrow...let's hope it is just as beautiful tomorrow as it was today!

Loves and smiles!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey ash, do you think i really know how to do a blog slideshow? HA! i'm full of great ideas....most of which i don't know how to implement. sorry i can't be of more help. how did house stuff go today?

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?