Saturday, May 10, 2008

JUDY EOFF AND REMAX

I want to let everyone out there know that my experience with realtor JUDY EOFF, Jacksonville, Il, and broker for Remax Mike Oldanettil (SP?) was far from a good one. They have lied and schemed the seller of the house I made a FULL PRICE OFFER on yesterday. Basically, they accepted a lower offer so that they would receive 6% commission instead of having to split it with Linda Pontnack from Live Well Realty.
I am very upset about this, as I feel both the sellers and I were completely undermined in an effort of pure greed. I will post more about this tonight or tomorrow with more details. For now, I am still looking for a house. I am pretty devastated, as it should have been a closed deal. Please, if you or someone you know are looking at buying or selling property, take into consideration what you will be dealing with. I know that Remax is a large company, and they sell many, many houses...this is true! However, after this experience, I will strongly encourage anyone and everyone to do business elsewhere. Word of mouth is VERY powerful, please help me spread the word about this.
For now, my family and I are thinking about taking legal action against both Judy Eoff and Remax, and we are turning them in to the Board of Realtors. I will do everything in my power to make sure something is done. They have just screwed the wrong family, and I won't put up with it. I'll do all I can to make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else. This isn't even so much about the HOUSE, it is about morals and ethics, something these two individuals clearly know nothing of!!!

No comments:

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?