Thursday, May 1, 2008

More on May 1st...

FIRST: SCROLL DOWN FOR SOME NEW PICTURES I ADDED TODAY. THERE ARE SOME OF ROWAN AT THE MALL, AND ONE OF HIM ASLEEP IN THE CAR...GO LOOK!!!

Okay, now that I have that out! LOL Well, we are calling it a night already. It is 8:30, and Rowan and I are both wiped out. He is getting a cold or something again; he sounds really wheezy...poor baby! I gave him a bath in the tub again tonight, hoping that will help clear his nose; the steam works for me sometimes! I rubbed him down with the lavender and chamomile lotion, got him in his jammies, gave him a snack and a baba, and he is in bed. Hopefully he sleeps well tonight. He's such an angel baby; I can't imagine life before him!!!

I am tempted to get a bottle of wine out and take a bubble bath, but I have other stuff to do before I go to bed. I washed all the sheets and blankets today, and my bed is still bare! YIKES! Rowan is fast asleep...hehe sweet boy! Ohhh, dishes need done, laundry is in the dryer, the list is never ending.
That's it for now, so off I go to finish the mama chores!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ok so i just realized the poor boy is completely doomed with hair issues.

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?