Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday






Today was wonderful!!! The weather was beautiful, and I couldn't resist...I had to get out Rowan's new pool!!! I knew he would LOVE it, as he is a total water baby! And...indeed, getting him out of the pool was not as easy as getting him in it! He got to wear his cute little Speedo,

and I took a risk and let him go w/o a diaper! NO MESSES! He did great, better than I thought!

For dinner, I thought I would make something new, so we had some shells and veggies casserole. Rowan ate it up!!! He loved it. Then we had to have a bath to get all the sunblock off, yep...I AM THAT MOM! Rowan is now in bed, and I am attempting to watch American Idol, but am fed up with all the crap on here! That's about it...

No comments:

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?