Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wednesday, June 25

I didn't get to post yesterday, as Ro and I had a pretty full day. We were up and moving fairly early, and had to go to Spfld to my Uncle's burial. I thought I would do okay, not too emotional...but I proved myself to be very wrong. I did take Rowan with me, because I had nobody to watch Rowan. My sister warned me that the 21 gun salute may scare the kids, so she left hers in the car with Jeff. I, however, did take Rowan to the burial and ceremony. He kept me pretty occupied during most of it, and he did really well. He jumped at the first shot, but stayed composed through the remainder.
I however, did get pretty emotional. I was very sad for my Aunt Toshiko and cousins, Emiko and Ryan. I don't like to see other people hurting, especially when those people mean so much to me. Because it was a military service with military honors, it really got me... I won't go into what it meant to me, because I don't feel like crying anymore tonight...
Afterwards, we all met at my Aunt Kandace's house in Williamsville; we had a nice lunch and a nice time getting to visit with everyone. Jamie and her boys were there, so the three little ones kept us all entertained and moving! LOL

No comments:

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?