Monday, July 14, 2008

Getting ready!!!
















Today was FANTASTIC!!! Autumn and I busted our butts getting the LR painted, and I LOVE IT!!! We finally got the electricians there, and they put up the fans in Ro and Kyle's rooms, doorbells, motion lights in the front and back, and installed the microwave/range. I now have a NEW, big, bright light in the laundry room too!Oh, and the hall light! It was an old pull light, now we have a switch! Last thing, they replaced all the light switches and outlet receptical thingymabobbers, so they are all new, all white, and ALL MATCH!!! HEHE Can't wait to see the finished product! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok just thought i would send you a kind word to hopefully make you day better. The hose looks wonderful. You guys are doing a great job. Love you and miss you. Let the boys know I love and miss them too.

A said...

Hi sugarbutt! Thanks for the vote of confidence, I hope to have it all finished when you get home! I am trying really hard, I promise! I want you to be proud of the house that you have worked so hard for. You have made one of our dreams come true, thank you so much for all you do for the boys and me. We love you and appreciate you so much!!! Oh, and by "hose", I assume you mean "house"? HAHA Love you so much!!! Sorry for being a grumpy butt when you called and woke me up this morning...long night, teething...MUAH

Unknown said...

wow! your hose looks great! autumn is working so hard, maybe she's hoping to move in? :)

A said...

Hi Jam (meaning SISTER, Jamie, girl Jamie!) LOL Anywho, yeah, Autumn is busting her butt for me. God love her!!! I swear, she is the bestest friend EVER! LOL I don't know that we have room, but we could certainly put her on the couch in our hose if she wants to move in...OH WAIT!!! I DONT HAVE A COUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?