Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hi Loyal readers, AKA JAMIE K! LOL

Sorry that I have not posted lately. I am working SUPER hard on getting our house done and ready to move into!!! The painting is DONE (at least for now), thanks to my little sister, Mel, for her help!!! Thanks to everyone else who has been over to help as well!!! :-) I appreciate all that everyone has done for me and my family; we are very grateful to you!!!

I will be posting new pics soon...when I remember my darn camera! It's getting there though, and that's the important part. I'M READY TO MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! House, here we come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, thanks for the shout-out! you know i'm here!

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?