Sunday, July 13, 2008

Pictures of my little man









These are some newer pics, from the last few weeks. Rowan talking to Dad on the phone, asleep in the car, and playing with a KFC bucket! LOL So, I know it looks like he is always wearing the t-shirts with the silly sayings on them...but rest assured, they are his play clothes! :-) Seems like the cutest pics happen when he is playing, naked, or just wearing some bummy clothes!

As always, leave comments...and tell this Mama how cute her baby bear is! Hehe

2 comments:

Unknown said...

baby bear is a cutie, of course! and the house is looking great. i like the olive garden look. :)

A said...

Hi Jam! Thanks! It's funny that you say Olive Garden, b/c that is exactly what I keep telling people. They say, "what is going on with the kitchen?", and I respond, "I am going for the Tuscan look, think Olive Garden!" LOL Glad you like it, makes me feel better!

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?