Tuesday, October 7, 2008

computer???

I have been actively searching for a new computer...no luck so far...I just hate to buy a new one, when I know we have two perfectly good computers in Germany AND a new laptop in Iraq...makes my tummy hurt to think about it!!!

Anyone have a computer I can BORROW until next year? HAHA Fat chance, huh??? Just think, you will get to enjoy my uselsess blogging more! HEHE

So, yesterday I had a successful trip to Walgreens! Just a rundown:

2 bottles of Windex
2 bottles of Shout
1 bottle of Fantastic
2 cans of Scrubbing Bubbles
2 Jack pizzas
1 Crest toothpaste
1 Oral B toothbrush,
2 Vanilla Glade candles

SPENT OUT OF POCKET: $15.98
REBATES : $10.00

TOTAL SPENT AFTER SALES, COUPONS AND REBATES: $5.98

Yay me!!!

I also got two more rebate checks in the mail yesterday:

Capital one: $15.00
Huggies: $5.oo

this brings the total for the month to a whopping $115.00!!! Now, tell me I am wasting my time! I will soon be able to afford a new computer! HAHAHA

No comments:

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?