Wednesday, August 5, 2009

CVS $5 off $15 coupon!

I love checking my mail...well, except on days that bills get delivered! Today, Rowan and I were sitting on the front porch enjoying our lunch, when our nice mail lady brought me a CVS flier. On it, a coupon for $5.00 off of a $15.00 purchase! YAY ME!!!
This coupon came at the perfect time, as I am making my shopping lists today! My CVS list now looks as follows:

4 Pepsi 12 packs 4/$12.00 ($4 ECBs)
Softsoap Nutri Serums $4.99 ($4.00 ECBs)
Use ECB coupon for FREE toothbrush

Total = 16.99
use $5/$15 coupon
OOP = $11.99 + tax
ECBs earned for next week = $8.00

Sure, I know there are other great deals that I could do to earn more ECB's, but I am out of Pepsi, and...well, we just can't have that!!! :-)

No comments:

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?