Sunday, April 20, 2008

Busy Sunday! 4-20-08


Oh boy, we had a busy, busy, busy day today!!! We woke up early, anxious for the sunshine! No sunshine this morning, but we did get some sun this afternoon! Rowan and I had breakfast, and I actually got him to take a nap at 10:30 AM!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAZING!!! While he was asleep, I got in the shower and got ready for the day. By 11:45, he was awake, I got him ready and we were out the door by 12:30; Auburn bound, for my friend, Hope's, little girl's birthday party - she turned SEVEN, unreal!!! Well, needless to say, Rowan was pretty much a lone ranger...all girls, Hannah Montana themed party...LOL

I realized today that I really need to get Rowan into a play group of some sort. He is very much a loner when he is around other kids, and I really want him to be a sociable, likable boy. I am going to look into groups where parents DO NOT attend because I think it would be better for him...though I will hate every single second of it...

Anyway, we played hard and then went to Springfield to stock up on "big boy" eating gadgets from Babies R Us; I found a few things that I thought would work: a suction cup sectioned warming plate, some plastic silverware and a few different types of sippy cups...still trying to get him OFF the baba! Not an easy task...nope! I ended up helping some expecting couple with their gift registry, which was rather fun! I told them all about bibs, bedding and bottles...lol

By the time we left, Rowan and I were STARVING, it was somewhere around 5:00 PM. I made a quick order to Cracker Barrel, went to pick it up, drove around looking at houses, went to find Rowan some new shoes (no luck!), came home...we ate! MMMMM!!!!!

Rowan and I went outside for a little while, and we played some more. YIPPEE! He has so much fun being outside, and I enjoy it as well. Then, I realized we were out of juice and Pepsi, two must-haves in our house! GRRRRRRRRRRR, back to the store we went.

Okay, Rowan got a bath, and managed to cover me in water a TON!!! I was soaked, but we had fun...or...at least, HE did! LOL
Rowan is now down for the night, and yep...I am finally getting that glass of wine I have been LONGING for! Hehehe! Here are some super cute pictures from today...as always, tell me how freakin' CUTE my bug is! Loves!!!

No comments:

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?