Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Still awake!

Well, it is approaching 11 PM, and I am still awake! Rowan is refusing to go to bed, so here we are...I have exhausted all activities, including: reading, blocks, car ride, piano, television, music, dancing and reading...still no luck! Please Lord, I need some dang sleep!!!

So, my one year old has a new trick...it's called "pinch Mom and RUN"...that's right, which lets me know that he understands it is not nice to pinch! I literally have bruises all up the back of my left arm from him pinching me while I am carrying and/or holding him. Tonight, it is pinch and run... Anyone have any solutions for toddler pinching? PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks!

No comments:

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?