Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday, April 23rd

Today is off to a MUCH better start. I woke up earlier than Rowan (normally I do, but lately I haven't...have had a cold, 'nuf said!), and I got showered before I woke him up. This is always a good way to start the day, I feel like things are accomplished before I am chasing my little man around.
Rowan had his breakfast, cheerios and bananas AGAIN! Hey, he likes it and it is easy...but I do know that I need to start making better morning food for him. I am not a breakfast eater, though I know I SHOULD BE, so I prefer fast in the mornings!
I am pretty much ready, just have to get dressed, and Rowan is ready, also not dressed. So, we are about to head out for the day. We have an appointment at 2:30, and I have booty ballet tonight at 6. Other than that, we are just winging it today and going to have fun...I HOPE!!!

Tomorrow will be BUSY...looking at houses alllll day, and I hope to pick one of them to be moved into by next month! WISH ME LUCK, and say LOTS of PRAYERS for us. It is a big step for us...

No comments:

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?