Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ONE MORE THING

OOPS! I thought I already posted our accomplishments today... Well, Rowan had an apt. at 2:30, so we left around 2ish. He was a total hellion the whole time, nothing new. He doesn't do well in strange places!
We arrived back home around 3:20, and Rowan had not eaten lunch OR had a nap...he fell asleep on the way home, so I put him to bed. While he was asleep, I thought it would be a wonderful idea to fry up some hamburger for his meals, make some hamburger patties, prepare some sausage for breakfast, and overall just prepare the meals for the rest of the week...for him. I steamed some carrots too. While I had all this going on, I also made beef stroganof (not sure how to spell this???) for dinner tonight (for him, NOT me). I cut up some cheese for snacks, and THEN I decided...yep, let's go ahead and clean out the refrigerator. So, once I started, I went all out...everything came out of the fridge...everything got inspected, cleaned, wiped down and put back in...in a VERY outrageously organized manner...it's kinda sad. Rowan woke up in mid-freak-out cleaning binge, so up he went, and it was time for lunch. I got him fed, and then we played outside once everything was all done.
Next, we headed out for a nice, long walk! FUN!!! Deeva went with us, but her collar broke mid-way...dangit! I had to put her in the basket underneath the stroller for the rest of the walk, but she didn't mind! :-) LOL
Needless to say, my body aches...I hurt...and I am really tired. So, off to do my exercises now...BYE

No comments:

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?