Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ending our Wednesday folks!

Wow, I really had a SCARE tonight!!! So, I had to record AI, fast forward through the commercials and bogus crap on the show...oh my LORD! I really thought it would be Brooke and Jason in the bottom two tonight; yes, they are my favorites, but no I don't think they are the best on the show...and let's face it, they will not win...I thought I was going to lose my Jason tonight, but NOPE! Neither one was in the bottom two, PRAISE JESUS! Another week of getting to see Jason...oh, those eyes...that smile...that VOICE! (Sorry honey, overboard...I KNOW!). Thanks America for voting for my love!

Well, I finally got a chance to sit down and eat, and I grabbed a bagel...good choice, Ashley! Way to go...let's eat BREAD before bed...I am brilliant, I tell ya! GEESH! Oh well, it filled me up, and I didn't even eat it all...so I won't be TOO hard on myself, although I only got to the gym once so far this week...my body will hate me this week!

Rowan and I have had a freakin' BLAST tonight! We have played hard, really hard folks! We danced until our guts hurt from laughing. I have never heard him laugh as hard as he was laughing tonight, granted he was laughing AT me...I was running circles around him b/c Jason was safe! LOL I was screaming at the top of my lungs, dancing, singing and just all out celebrating; I'll admit it! He was just watching me, laughing his toosh off...it was so funny!!! Then I fell to the floor and was rolling all over the place, which he thought was REAL FUN...he joined me, and we rolled...and rolled! Then I decided that since I didn't go to the gym, I would do weights WITH HIM! LOL He makes a great weight! I still need to do my sit-ups and push-ups, so I will sign off for the night!
SLEEP TIGHT!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?