Monday, June 23, 2008

Our day in pictures

Well, I have a lot of really cute pics from today, but blogger will not let me upload them!!! ARGH!!!!!!! We had a lot of fun today; Rowan and I took the wagon for a spin, he ate pineapple and LOVED IT!!! I went on a cooking and baking spree, and turns out Rowan really loves cheese sauce and brownie batter! LOL He was COVERED in chocolate...I let him help me bake brownies; it was messy, but super fun for both of us! He is eating like a champ again! Scrambled eggs and chex for breakfast; pears, mixed veggies, tator tots and tortellini for lunch; dinner was peaches, mixed veggies, and hamburger/small shells/cheese sauce casserole...which he LOVED! Snacks were normal and typical, fruit, cereals, etc. We played outside a lot today, Ro's fave thing to do!
Tomorrow is the doctor's apt. I'll update ya tomorrow on how this turns out!!!

No comments:

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?