Saturday, August 8, 2009

SUNDAY COUPON PREVIEW AND MORE!!!

It looks like another great week in coupon world! Last week was the best I've seen for coupons since I started this adventure, and I am happy to see they won't be letting us down this week either. To see tomorrow's preview, click HERE!

I am looking forward to another great week of deals. With the awesome CVS coupon, I am hoping to be pleasantly surprised with a Huggies deal. I'll keep you informed!

In addition to the Sunday coupons:

Home Made Simple is offering $35 in coupons; go HERE to get yours!

Coupons.com has great coupons this month, HERE!

Redplum is also offering some exclusive coupons, HERE!

Get your Pillsbury coupons HERE!

Happy couponing, Happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?