Tuesday, August 4, 2009


Thank YOU Wicked Cool Deals for this tid bit of info! I didn't know about this one, but will be looking for it when I hit Walgreen's this week!


"If you are heading over to Walgreens, be on the lookout for a new Back-2-School Coupon Book with over $50 in coupon savings! This coupon booklet can most likely be found in the store by the ad circulars. All of these are manufacturer's coupons expiring 8/29/09. I do question some of these items tagged as "back to school." Smoking Cessation Gum? Dog treats? Excedrin (must be for the moms)? Too funny."

Also, worthy of mention, I found a new Walgreen's coloring book in the book section. Inside, much to my surprise, NEW WALGREEN'S COUPONS! My favorite, of course is for the $1.00 off HUGGIES coupon. Walgreen's coupons can be used multiple times, so this is a good one!

No comments:

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?