Tuesday, August 4, 2009

WOW BATH AND BODY WORKS WOW~!

















Okay, I am in LOVE with this deal!!! I absolutely LOVE Bath and Body Works aromatherapy products, namely the tranquil mint! It is delightful, and I can't get enough of it!!! If I could do backflips, I would totally be doing them over THIS COUPON!

Spend $15 at your Bath and Body Works store, and receive a FREE AROMATHERAPY ITEM OF YOUR CHOICE!!! This is a freebie of up to $13. Click
HERE for your coupon!

If you try one of these aromatherapy products, please let me know which one and if you liked it! THANKS



No comments:

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?