Sunday, April 13, 2008

Will I get any sleep tonight???

It is 3:30 AM here, and I have been up since 12:30 AM. I finally got to bed around 10:30 and fell asleep somewhere around 11:00. Rowan woke up at 12:30 and has been awake ever since. I have tried EVERYTHING: bottle, rocking, walking up and down the hall...I changed him, put him in bed with me (as a desperate attempt). Nothing is working, and I am so freakin' tired. This is very abnormal for him, so something is wrong. Right now, I am doing the "let him cry" thing...it sucks....Please, God, help us get some sleep tonight. I am likely to pass out sitting here now.

No comments:

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?