Thursday, June 12, 2008

Red Cross

Today I called the Red Cross to sign up for first aid classes. I am going to take two classes next week: the first one is called Infant & child CPR, and it deals with the Heimlich maneuver and CPR, as well as all things first aid for children and infants. The second is basic first aid, which covers just about everything: bandages, burns, broken bones, seizures, allergies, administering medicines, strokes, you name it! They are next Tuesday and Thursday from 6-9 PM, and I am very excited to get started on them!!! I want to feel well-equipped and ready for anything...moms out there you know that with children, we truly do need to be "ready for anything at any time"!!! Being alone, raising our son on my own for now, I need to know what to do in case of an emergency. With Rowan's gag reflex, and choking, I think I will really benefit from these two classes! It is $25 for the first class, and $5 for the second. At this point, I would pay 10 times this for peace of mind!!!

No comments:

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?