Friday, August 7, 2009

Bath and Body Works buy


Let's face it, once we become mothers, it is seldom that we let ourselves splurge on something for ourselves! In January, during Bath and Body Works' semi-annual sale, I came across an aromatherapy item for merely $1.30! I thought, why not, I will give this a shot! At that price, who could resist a little pampering, right? So, I bought the body wash, bubble bath, lotion, pillow spray, foot soak...you get the point!
When I got the product home and tried it out, I fell in love...it is light and fresh, and awakens my senses first thing in the morning! I particularly liked the body wash; when I used it to shave my legs, my legs tingled! It was delightful...
Much to my dismay, I found that the original price was $13.50, and there is just no way I would spend that on myself! I have been savoring the last little bit of my body wash...wishing and hoping that I could find something that I liked as well at a fraction of the price...
WHAM! Out came the coupon for a FREE aromatherapy product with a $15.00 purchase...could it be? I could get TWO for the price of ONE? And if so, could I justify spending that on body wash? Just out of curiosity I stopped in B&BW this evening, and was pleasantly surprised! For on the shelf, right before my eyes, I saw the most beautiful sight....
AROMATHERAPY PRODUCTS 2 FOR $20.00
Now, that alone is nothing to jump up and down about...BUT...with that purchase, I could use my coupon for a FREE AROMATHERAPY ITEM OF MY CHOICE!!! Oh yes, this was looking up for me! So, for $20.00, I got THREE, count them THREE, tranquil mint body washes! YIPPEE!!! So, I spent $6.66 per item...still a little pricey, but well worth the money! I am thrilled!!!

No comments:

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?