Friday, August 7, 2009

DIAPERS PRICE CHART

I just love babycheapskate.com! If you have never checked out this site, please make your way over there. One of my favorite things about this site is the diaper chart! I printed one out and carry it with me everywhere! Talk about a wake up call!!! When I first saw this chart, I was paying...tucking tale between my legs...full price for Huggies Supreme diapers. I didn't use coupons, and I bought the "value boxes" at Walmart more often than not! If you want to see how to know if you are paying too much for diapers, click HERE to see the diaper chart! I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?