Friday, August 7, 2009

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG CHALLENGE:

Hi readers! I have been seriously questioning how to go about this blog/facebook/couponing issue. I put up frequent updates on Facebook because I love to share a good deal, especially with my friends!
Recently, a reader suggested that I set up a facebook account just for couponing and savings purposes. Honestly, I love the idea, but do I have the time to do both the blog AND facebook account? That is a lot of posting, and a lot of duplicate information.
I often hear people say that they use and view my blog to help get ideas on couponing and saving, so I hate to stop posting on my blog! The solution I came up with is this:

***if you do read my blog to get ideas, or just to see the sales, whatever, please leave me a comment or msg. telling me so. It'd be great to hear from my readers. Also, why not subscribe to my blog, that way you get instant updates on what is going on in the deal world? I would love to see more guest ideas and scenerios! Who doesn't like to know when their hard work is paying off (no pun intended!!!)?

Tell me YOUR ideas on how to improve this blog, or if you would like to see the deals on facebook. What do YOU think?

No comments:

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?