Friday, August 7, 2009

FREE after rebate product review: Teatree Mint Shampoo and Conditioner.













ORGANIX beauty pure and simple

Hydrating teatree mint shampoo and conditioner


One of the greatest perks to rebates and coupons is that I get to try new product all the time, and most of them I get for free or close to free. What woman out there doesn't enjoy trying new beauty products, especially for FREE?


Last night, I decided to purchase the Organix Teatree mint shampoo and conditioner for $6.99 each, with a $6.99 rebate on each. After the rebate, I would only be paying sales tax and postage for the mail in rebate. Being as I have been on a new kick for menthol, mint, peppermint products with tingle factor, I thought I couldn't go wrong giving it a whirl!


Now, rarely do I find products that I don't like, but this is an exception. I really do not care for this product, and even with it being FREE after rebate, I would not purchase again.


PROS:

free after rebate

compact bottle sizes

thick lather on shampoo


CONS:

the smell is entirely too potent for my taste

it does not have the tingle factor, as most mint products do

the conditioner does not leave my hair as soft and manageable as I would like

it is pricey without the rebate


I would not recommend this product.


I will not purchase this product in the future.


Have you tried any of the Organix products? This is the first I have tried; while I do not like this specific product, I cannot speak for the other Organix products. Please let me know if you have tried any and if you liked or disliked it. Thanks!


I did not want to be biased in my review, so I did not read other reviews until after I wrote my review. See other reviews on this product HERE.

No comments:

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?