Friday, April 11, 2008

04-11-08

Only three days down, and already I am trying to find things to do to pass the time...
Today, Rowan slept in!!! It is as if he understood that Mommy needed some rest this morning; he didn't make a peep until nearly 10:00 AM!!! Now normally, I would have been freaking out, awake, checking on him constantly...but this morning, I didn't wake up until I heard my little man calling for me, "Mama, Mama"...I looked at the clock and was amazed! We didn't even have breakfast until nearly 11:00, scrambled eggs with cheese, one of Rowan's favorites...so yeah, I am spoiling him a little bit!
Next on the agenda, a shower for Mom...I got ready, and Rowan needed a nap, so he stayed with Aunt Nanny while I went to run errands. I ran my aunt's errands for her, then hit the post office to stock up on flat-rate shipping boxes, two of each size thank you!!! :-) And next up, I was Wal-Mart bound. I thought it would be a cute idea to get some finger paint and construction paper. Each month, I want to send Jamie Rowan's hand prints on a piece of paper; that way, he can see just how much Rowan is growing! I will attach a picture taken that month of our little man. Hopefully this will help...I don't know, I am just trying to think of anything that I WOULD LIKE if I had to be seperated from my baby for 15 months. If anyone has any ideas, PLEASE SHARE THEM!!! I know there are a lot of creative Army wives out there, and creative I am not...I have never been creative, but I shall try...
So far, that is our day. Now I hear my little bug waking up, and he hasn't had lunch yet, so I am off to get some things done!

No comments:

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?