Friday, April 11, 2008

Day 3, end...

Day three has come and gone without too much to report. We had a good day today. Rowan is going to sleep as I type this, and it is 8:16 PM. He still has his cold, and I am concerned that it may be leading to another ear infection. He has been tugging at his right and left ears for a couple of days. For his one year apt. with Dr. Milbrandt, I had her check for infection in his right ear, as he was tugging then at just the right side. She said it looked good, but of course this was also before any signs of the cold. It seems that when he gets a cold, it often leads to the upper respiratory infections and ear infections. We'll see. I am going to let it ride for about another week, just to be sure. Last time I was told it takes a cold TEN DAYS to run it's course.
We were off schedule today because we slept in so late. Lunch was brief and simple, and Rowan was not too hungry. Dinner was more like a buffet...lol Rowan ate some cheese tortellini, carrots and green beans, and cheese. He acted like he was still hungry, so I gave him some oyster crackers and banana slices. I was eating some minestroni soup, so I gave him a couple bites of that as well. I really need to make a concious effort to feed this child more MEAT! Dad was really good about making sure he ate enough while he was here, but since I don't eat meat, it is hard to incorporate it into his meals. To be honest, he really doesn't care for meat much...but I am trying to get him to eat it more. He does like sausage (YUCK!!!), but doesn't care much for hamburger...odd...he likes chicken sometimes, but chokes easily on it. He also seems to like ham, but who makes ham all the time??? Oh, and he really likes the meat sticks for babies, made by Gerber. They smell horribly...
I am pretty sure I just covered about 50 different topics in one paragraph. Let's hope none of my future, or past, students stumble upon this... They will have some pretty good blackmale for when they don't agree with a grade they get on a paper!

So, I am going to go and run some bath water, though I am not sure how it will work out because I went and tanned yesterday...YIKES, NEW BULBS, 20 MINUTES...not pretty. I look like a freakin' LOBSTER!

To my love: I love you with all my heart, even your faults...I can't wait to hold you in my arms again...AUGUST!!!!!!! Thank you Jenn and Lee for getting married and bringing my husband home! LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU
KISSES AND HUGS

No comments:

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?