Friday, April 11, 2008

Rowan ate strawberries!!!

I don't know why, but I have not been feeling too hot the last couple of days, and the only thing that really sounds appetizing is fruit...lots of fruit!!! So, Rowan and I have been devouring fruit for every meal! Tonight, I decided I would test Rowan with a strawberry. He did fine with it, so he got to eat some strawberry shortcake for dessert. He really enjoyed it, especially the whipped cream on top! :-) I know that strawberries are a big allergy food, but so far we are clear! PRAISE JESUS!!!

Also, Rowan is doing a lot of new things. I am thoroughly enjoying watching him find new ways to express himself and learn. He is learning that certain things are "good", while others are "bad". For example, he has discovered that picking up the dog food and putting them in the dog bowl is "good", while eating the dog food is "bad". When he does something that he knows is good, he turns to me and starts clapping, as if to say, "come on Mama, give me some recognition"...and of course, I am more than happy to oblige!
One thing that Rowan REALLY enjoys is music!!! This pleases me, as I am a bit of a music person myself! He loves to sing, and he enjoys dancing!!! He will copy me when I am singing, and whenever music is playing, his face lights up and he begins dancing. It is precious!!! American Idol Tuesdays is a lot of fun for both of us, which is WONDERFUL!!! :-) Jamie will be so proud...

No comments:

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?