Monday, October 26, 2009

Busy bee!

Lately, I have been so darn busy, that I have once again neglected my precious blog baby! I thought it was worth mentioning, that I believe I have a new hobby (thanks to my dear friend, Erin!). I have been working out in the garage a lot lately, coming up with creative ways to decorate for Halloween and fall, and trying to do so without breaking the bank! I will put up some pics tomorrow; hopefully, the rain will lay off a bit so that I can finish up outside and get some good pics.
Anyway, so I have been looking around at all of our furniture lately, and wondering how in the world it all got so shabby looking. We need a good facelift around here, but who can afford to go out and buy all new furniture? Surely, not us! I have some beautiful pieces that I adore, and I don't want to let them go! So, while talking about this tonight with Erin, she told me about a couple of blogs that might be of assistance to me! I am so excited now, and I just want to go out to the garage and get started on my first project: dressers for Kyle's room!

1 comment:

Swear'n Mommy said...

O-NO.... I've created a monster!! LOL, isn't it fun though? Finding things other people don't care for anymore and making them your own... I love it, and it's less expensive than buying new, and has more character... maybe one day I'll have my own how to dress up... dreaming of the day!!
We should plan for every 6 months, one of us goes to the others house for a week and we double team our projects!! We would have so much fun!!!! WE MUST DO IT!
Love ya!

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?