Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm BAAAAAAAAAACK!

Hi all! So, I have been super busy with my hubby being home, and haven't made much time to keep up my blog. SORRY!!!

Today was a pretty good day for coupons for me. I will give a brief overview of what I got at Walgreen's:

RR= REGISTER REWARD
OOP= OUT OF POCKET
MFC= MANUFACTURER COUPONS

2 Tylenol Cold and Sinus 24 ct. 5.99 each (BUY TWO, GET $5 RR)
I used two $2/1 Tylenol coupons
I used two $1/1 Wags coupons (Healthy Living Booklet at the pharmacy)
_______________________________
2.99 ea. OOP
2/$5.98
$5.00 RR
(.49 EA. AFTER RR AND Q)

Thermacare Single Pack $2.49 ($2.49 RR)
I used $1./1 MFC
_______________________________
1.49 OOP
2.49 RR
(+ $1.00 AFTER RR AND Q)

Airwick Starter Kit (LARGE) $6.99
used $6/1 MFC
_______________________________
.99 OOP

I also found some fun items back in the clearance section! I don't know about your store, but my Walgreen's is usually pretty slim in the clearance aisle! Not to mention, the prices just aren't what I consider "clearance". Well, today I was pleasantly surprised to find some fun Spring trays, books, shredder scissors and PINK Sharpies for just 25 cents! :-) These made GREAT filler items.

After all was said and done, this is what I ended up with:
8 Thermacare patches
2 Airwick starter kits
1 pink Sharpie
2 trays
2 Tylenol C&S
1 Shredder Scissor

for an out of pocket cost of only $6.05! *My scissors wrung up wrong, at $3.69*
I earned back $25 in RR to use for next week. Very exciting!

No comments:

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?