Friday, September 25, 2009

On vacation!

It was time for Jamie to leave and go to his new assignment at Ft. Eustis in Virginia. The two weeks sure went by quickly, and I just wasn't ready to say good-bye yet! So, on a whim, Rowan and I decided we would join him! Now, anyone who knows me even a LITTLE bit, can tell you that I am no longer a last-minute, fly by the seat of my pants kinda gal! THIS WAS HUGE! I told Jamie that I was considering joining him, and of course he was thrilled!
Jamie was packing, it was noonish, and he wanted to leave before dinner time! WHOA!!! I had a lot to do in very LITTLE time! I managed to get the house picked up, get packed, get Rowan and myself showered and ready, and we headed out the door for a long road trip!
It took us a little over ten hours to get from home to West Virginia, and we are not even half way to our final destination yet! We are enjoying a weekend with the family before we head to Ft. Eustis!
When we get there, we will first be house hunting, but what I am most excited about is taking Rowan to the beach! :)
I'll keep yas posted on our adventure!

No comments:

Print Smartsource coupons

In attempt to cut our spending, we have switched to generics on some common household purchases. Which of the following, if any, have you switched from name brand to generic?